Handheld Video Receiver
K&A Wireless video receivers are compact, handheld, 2.4GHz analog receivers with rechargeable batteries, integrated antenna and 3.5” screen. The new receiver is ergonomically designed and has improved sensitivity with an integrated antenna for extended range, compact size and enhanced video processing for a sharper, clearer image.
The new series has an optional video output port for simultaneous viewing and recorder interface, and an optional external battery pack (disposable or rechargeable) for extended use applications. The unit is capable of operating in two, or optional four channel mode, in color or black/white, NTSC/PAL video formats.
Applications include first responders, firefighting, law enforcement, security and surveillance. Contact K&A Wireless with specific frequency requirements and specialized applications.
Portable Digital Video Recorders
- Analog Video Input (NTSC or PAL)
- USB 2.0HS Interface
- Plug and Play (No driver installation required to read/write to memory card)
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows 2K, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 operating systems
- MPEG-4 Video (or similar) support
- JPG still image support
- MicroSD Memory Card support (up to 8GB)
- Time/Date stamp on video and pictures
- Recording Resolution:
- 720 x 480 @ 30fps
- Time/Date stamp
- Single button operation
- Press and hold for video record
- Press and release to stop video recording
- Press and release to image capture
- Two LED output drivers
- Memory full: solid red
- Ready to record: solid green
- Image capture: green to red (for 1 second) to green
- Video Record: flashing green
- Memory low: flashing red
- Storage Temperature: -30C to 100C
- Operating Temperature: -20C to 85C
- Input Voltage: 3.3VDC to 3.6VDC (LOW VOLT) OR 8.0VDC to 12VDC
- Power: 1.5W power consumption
Audio Video Transmitters
FCC Part 90 (license required) approved analog wide band FM audio/video transmitter for integration.
The transmitter is available in an output power ranging from 10mW up to 750mW. It can accept wide voltage ranges and is easy to integrate.
A tight manufacturing process allows for easy assembly and/or replacement and use. The units are available in two-channel or four-channel models. Optional audio capability enhances the robust nature of the units.